Friday, February 24, 2012

Follow Friday #5

Photobucket


Follow Me Friday is a book meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. #FF is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort
between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog :)

And this week's question is:

Activity!  Take a Picture or Describe Where You Love To Read The Most!

Well, as it happens, I already wrote a post like that a couple of weeks ago. :( I'm gonna be repeating myself, but oh well...

I love nature, and find the most tranquility when I'm surrounded with grass, trees, flowers and the like. So, I'd love to find myself in one of the places below with a book in hand:








Or, if the weather isn't good for a day out, or I just don't feel like moving much, I'd take a cozy window seat instead :)))


How about you? Where do you like to spend your reading hours??

Oh, and a quick reminder! Don't forget to enter your name in my giveaway for a chance to win a book of your choice!! Just click on the button below and follow the rafflecopter ;)


Photobucket