between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog :)
And this week's question is (drum roll):
Define what characteristics your favorite books share. Do they all have a kick ass heroine or is the hot love interest in the Alpha Male?
Well, for me to be interested in a book, it must have the following several things:
1. Intriguing story line that captures the imagination and makes me feel like I'm living in the story world;
2. Witty conversations that stir my brain and make me think about what I just read;
3. Noticeable character growth not only in the face of the leading hero/heroine;
4. Amiable hero/heroine though not necessarily strong or kick ass. Tessa from TID and Clary from TMI both grew into their characters, but weren't kick ass from the beginning.
5. Delicious romance that raises butterflies in my stomach.
How about you? What do you like about your favorite books???