Friday, June 15, 2012

Follow Friday #19




Photobucket

Follow Me Friday is a book meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. #FF is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog :)


The question this week is:

Happy Father's Day! Who is your favorite dad character in a book and why?
 
My answer:

 The first dad that popped up in my head was Aiden (I hope I spelled it right), the father of Kaylee from Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamers series. He had left Kaylee to the care of his brother for 16 years. But now that she needs him, he's back. And he's devoted to her completely. I understood his reasons for leaving, but better yet, I loved him that he is now here with her. He's truly an amazing dad character :)


Well, that's my answer, what's yours?

Please leave links to your FF's, so I can stop by!! Oh, and if you're a new follower, let me know so I could return the favor!