Saturday, June 9, 2012

Girls like boy toys

So, I was doing some research for the monthly story that I post for you guys, and I came across this:


Yeah, it's a car. Sort of. And I fell in love with it! And I thought... well, why don't I give us girls something to drool over this week? Other than boys that is ;)

I'm not going to get into technical stuff like horse powers and such. That's for boys to discuss. We girls like to talk shapes and colors. Besides, this is a dragster, not a formula 1 race car. But it totally grabbed my attention with its nice catlike shape. It looks threatening, in a way, and equally tempting. I'd love to drive this thing across the Nevada desert or something. I honestly think it would be super cool :))))

What say you?

5 comments:

  1. I could see me driving that thing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to drive this 'Cat', too :)
    Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could cause some trouble in this! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, this does look fun! Although I am curious about the HP but that's just because I like fast cars :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.