Friday, June 1, 2012

Follow Friday #18



Photobucket

Follow Me Friday is a book meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. #FF is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog :)


The question this week is:

"You are a matchmaker - your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favorite books. Who would it be? How do you think it would go?"


My answer:

  Oh, why on earth do you make the questions so difficult?? Grrr!!! Now I gotta seriously think about it :(

Ok, so, how about we pair up Jessamine from The Infernal Devices with Jasper from The Steampunk Chronicles. She always wanted to not be a Shadowhunter, and he definitely isn't one. He's a nice person, loving, and is in league with a duke! What more could she possibly want?


Well, that's my answer, what's yours?

Please leave links to your FF's, so I can stop by!!

And I'd love to remind you about the giveaway I'm hosting at the moment. Check it out here:GIVEAWAY!!!