Friday, June 1, 2012

The Booker Award!

YAY!!! My blog got one more award!!! I'm so happy!!!

Katie over at The Fiction Diaries has so kindly given me The Booker Award. Thanks so much, Katie!

Rules of the award are:

This award is for book bloggers only. To receive this award the blog must be at least 50% about books (reading or writing is okay)
Along with receiving this award, you must also share your top five favorite books you have ever read. (More than five is okay)
You must give this award to 5-10 other lucky book blogs you adore.

Okay, that's an easy task. My most favorite books out there are (and I'm gonna go for series, sorry):
1. Harry Potter series by J.K.Rowling
2. The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
3. The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
4. Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent
5. The Solitary Tales by Travis Thrasher
6. Emerald City by Alicia K. Leppert

And now, let's see who to award!

1. Faye @ A daydreamer's thoughts
2. Best @ B's Book Blog
3. Nicole, Hayley, Alvina, and Maxine @ Teenage Fiction
4. Lili @ Lili Lost in a Book
5. Kimberly @ On the wings of books 

Enjoy your award, and link back!

2 comments:

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.