Thursday, April 5, 2012

Music Day - Decyfer Down



So, it's been all about books for so long, that I kind of feel like I need something different. And I turned to music. Decyfer Down is one of my favorite bands and this song is just amazing. A little hard, but not too much. Lots of meaning, and of course the rhythm and melody are just beyond words.
I was feeling like I needed a recharge and this song oxidized me, so now I can breathe :DD

Enjoy! :)

Oh, and guess who's going to see the Hunger Games tonight!!! Yeah, me!!! Finally :)))


2 comments:

  1. I never hear this song before, I like it :-D "Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be ever in your favor."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :))))))) Thank you!!! The movie was really good :) I give it 4 stars :)

      Delete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.