Friday, April 27, 2012

Follow Friday #14



Photobucket

Follow Me Friday is a book meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. #FF is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog :)


The question this week is:

Have you ever had a character that disappointed you? One that you fell in love with and then "broke up" later on, in either the series or stand-alone book. Tell us about him or her.


My answer:

  Hmm.. well this is a hard one. I even had to look thru my Goodreads book list! But alas, I couldn't find a book with such a character. Well, there is one who kind of disappointed me, but I don't really hate him. I love him even though he screwed up. So no way am I gonna break it off with him. 'Cuz I'm talking about Will Herondale from Cassie Clare's The Infernal Devices. Now, I know that you'd think me crazy. But hey, didn't he disappoint you when he was just a little bit late in his confession to Tessa? Didn't he disappoint you when he assumed that hey, he'd just ask James to give her up like she was a toy to be thrown around? He sure disappointed me. So yeah, that's my answer :)

What is yours?

Please leave links to your FF's, so I can stop by!!