Saturday, April 7, 2012

Books to Movies: Bel Ami


Movie title: Bel Ami
Coming in theaters: June 8th, 2012
Starring: Robert Pattinson, Christina Ricci, Uma Thurman 


Have you read "Bel Ami" by Gui de Maupassant? I have, long time ago, for a literature class in high school. If you've read it, perhaps you know that this is one of the most inappropriate books to be read in high school. And naturally, I absolutely hated it.
But guess who's starring the leading role? Yeah, Robert Pattinson. Not that I'm a huge fan of his, but he's okay.
So, any thoughts anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.