Friday, April 20, 2012

Follow Friday #13



Photobucket


Follow Me Friday is a book meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. #FF is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog :)


The question this week is:

If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?


My answer:

  Hmmm, in truth I've never thought about this before. But now that the question is posed, I think I'd like to see Mara Dyer (from "The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer" by Michelle Hodkin) clash powers with Avary, the greed demon (from Rachel Vincent's "Soul Screamers"). This will be a very interesting battle, since we don't know the full extent of Mara's powers yet. We do know however, that whomever she wishes dead, dies. Well, true, Avary is a demon, and I'm not sure he can die, but I don't think he can kill her either. It's more likely that he'd try to tempt her with something, and she'd end him with a thought. Go Mara!

Who would you want to see in a battle?

Please leave links to your FF's, so I can stop by!!