Friday, April 13, 2012

Follow Friday #12



Photobucket


Follow Me Friday is a book meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. #FF is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog :)


The question this week is:

What is one book that you would be nervous to see a movie adaption of because you think the movie could never live up to the book?


My answer:

  That'd be the movie adaptation of The Mortal Instruments, by Cassandra Clare. Thing is, usually the best books aren't directed well, and the movie comes out as a horrible cheap production. TMI is an awesome series, and I'd hate to see it ruined on the big screen. I love the characters so much, that I've grown to think of them as almost real entities, you know? 

How about you? You have any such fears?


By the way, I'm allowed to do a little self-promotion here, since this is my blog and all. Some of you know that I have this event going on, where I post an original story (or a chapter of something longer) every month. And yesterday, chapter 3 of my e-novella "Until Dawn" was published. So, I just wanted to let you know that you could read it here