Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Perfect Place to Read

It's Tuesday morning and I'm stuck at work like every day. Not that I'm complaining. I love my job for many reasons - like being occupied for about 5% of my work time. It allows me to write and read and study, and my boss is awesome and doesn't say a thing. This has been going on for the past 6 years now I think :DD

Anyway, so I was wondering, if I weren't at work, what I would be doing and 'reading' was the first thing that came to mind. Which led me to wondering where I would be reading, and hence today's topic.

I'm a nature lover and as such, reading outside is how I see myself. The best possible thing would be lying or sitting on a comfortable garden swing with a great book in my hands. Something like this

but with me on it. Nice, eh? Unfortunately, with all that snow outside, I'm much rather feeling like taking my time in front of a fireplace. Imagine the fire crackling, a box of delicious chocolates on the table in front of you, a yellow Lab in your feet or on your lap.... The perfect picture of harmony and bliss :))

Some people have weird reading habits. Like this....


 .... or this ...


... or even this...






.... which made me wonder What's your favorite place to read???