Friday, January 20, 2012

Follow Friday #2

Photobucket


Follow Me Friday is a book meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. #FF is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort
between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog :)

This week's question:
Q: What's the craziest thing you've ever done to get your hands on any particular book?


A: Well, I don't know if that counts as crazy exactly, but since I live in Bulgaria, some books (even in e-format) are kind of difficult to get. Such was the case with the e-novella "Never to Sleep" by Rachel Vincent, because it was (mainly) available on B&N for the advertised price of dollar something, while on amazon the cost was three times higher. Naturally, I wanted to buy it at minimal cost. But B&N wouldn't let me, since they only 'deliver' to the US and CA. So, I ended up calling my sister, who lives in the States, to purchase it for me, then send it over. Well, that didn't quite work out. The next day or two I just roamed the net for any site that would sell it to me. Turns out Harlequin Teen worked just fine LOL

Hop in, follow and share the luuuurve!!! :))