Friday, January 27, 2012

Follow Friday #3

Photobucket


Follow Me Friday is a book meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. #FF is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort
between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog :)

And this week's question is (drum roll):

Which book genre do you avoid at all costs and why?

A: I know how most of you are open minded to all sorts of genres, but I pretty much draw the line on erotica and horror. I do enjoy the occasional sex scene in romance (para-romance) stories, but a strait out erotica is just not my thing. That would be like watching XXL or something. I just feel it's wrong. And horrors scare me. In fact, horror books scare me more than horror movies. I think the reason has something to do with having the mind imagine the horror pictures for itself, and then it remembers them permanently. *shudders* Nope, definitely not my thing.

You got my answer, what's yours??