Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

It's January 1, 2012, 4:30 in the afternoon and I just woke up :*) Thankfully, there's no headache, so I feel quite capable of new adventures.

But first, I wanted to wish you all a wonderful new year, full with many pleasant surprises and fruitful endeavors! I wanted to wish you strength of body, soul and spirit; hearts alive with emotions, and minds ready to explore the world! Of course, pocket loaded with cash make the list as well ;-)

Instead of some empty blabbering, I also wanted to share with you how I spent my time as we met the New Year over here. My hubby and I were invited to a party in the house of some friends. There was cool music, delicious food, lots of fun and dancing. We had some fireworks at midnight, and also watched the town show from the balcony. And, what was best - we had snow!!! Lots of it :) It was fantastic and very fairytalish. It was one of the best New Years I've had so far :)

So, how did you spend New Year's Eve? Where did you go? What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.