Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #5

How is everyone doing in the middle of the week? I myself am pretty well, thank God :)) Anyway, let's plunge into this week's



Photobucket




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.



And I'm sure you're all wondering about my book choices... Well, here they are!!!

Title: The Last Echo
Series: The Body Finder
Author: Kimberly Derting
Expected publication date: April 17th, 2012

Summary:  Violet kept her morbid ability to sense dead bodies a secret from everyone except her family and her childhood-best-friend-turned-boyfriend, Jay Heaton. That is until forensic psychologist Sara Priest discovered Violet’s talent and invited her to use her gift to track down murderers. Now, as she works with an eclectic group of individuals—including mysterious and dangerously attractive Rafe—it’s Violet’s job to help those who have been murdered by bringing their killers to justice.

When Violet discovers the body of a college girl killed by “the girlfriend collector” she is determined to solve the case. But now the serial killer is on the lookout for a new “relationship” and Violet may have caught his eye...


Why I want to read it:  Because I simply love this series. It's got thrill, mystery and romance. How much better could it get really?


and


Title: Waiting for Mercy
Series: Mercy Moore
Author: Shannon Dermott
Expected Publication Date: 


Summary: With all that Mercy has learned about who and what she is, will it help her overcome even a promise her mother made? Or will that promise keep her life in constant danger? With turmoul in her life, how can she handle the consequences about how a love life will affect her future? Mercy will be faced with many things. What will she do? Who can she trust? And will her choices make the decision of who she really loves known to all? Or will it matter at all in the end?

Why I want to read it: Because I fell completely and utterly in love with book 1 and every single character in it!! I can't wait to see more Flynn, Luke, Sebastian and Mercy!! And, boy am I curious to know what that promise is!!!!

How about you? What are you waiting on this Wednesday??

21 comments:

  1. I just picked The Body Finder and I am so exicted! I hear Jay is the sweet boy next door/best friend type of guy I love! I also have Beg For Mercy on my kindle.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for The Last Echo too! I love Kimberly Derting novels and can't wait for this one.

    Thanks for stopping by,

    Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both sound like a good books, I've seen "The Body Finder' on goodreads before but I haven't heard of "The Last Echo" before now. Thanks for sharing, I will have to check them out more next time I'm on goodeads :)
    Come Check Out My Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops .... I forgot to say that I'm a new follower though GFC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow I have never heard of The Body Finder series before-- definitely something to check out. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! I´m dying to read The Last Echo.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only read Kimberly's The Pledge, which I really liked. I need to read the first book in the body finder series! great picks this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I've been meaning to read "The Pledge" and haven't been able to squeeze it in. It's so frustrating LOL

      Delete
  8. These sounds great! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog. I know how yah feel when I see all these WoW, keeps adding to my TBR/Want list as well haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved The Body Finder but I haven't read book 2! I was out of funds the last time I saw it on a bookstore ): but I shall read it before The Last Echo comes out! D:

    thanks for stopping by my blog (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep meaning to read the Body Finder series, I should really get on that! And I am ABSOLUTELY in love with the cover for Waiting for Mercy. I might have to read it just for that, haha. Thanks for sharing!

    I'm a new follower! :)
    Andie
    From A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so excited for The Last Echo! I love The Body Finder series, it's one of my favorites! I can't wait to read what will happen next.

    Thanks for stopping by my post!
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been wanting to read the Body Finder, but haven't gotten my hands on a copy yet. But now I really, really want to!

    My WoW: http://geekchicbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-spell-bound.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh! I NEED to read Desires of the Dead already! I have a shiny new copy that's been sitting in my bookshelf for MONTHS, I just haven't find the time to read it yet. Clearly that must be fixed before April hits so I can dive into The Last Echo :D I haven't heard of the first book for Waiting for Mercy, but since you loved it so much, I must check it out! Awesome hcoices!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm absolutely dying for The Last Echo! I need more Jay <3 LOL Love your picks this week :]

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want to read The Body Finder but I haven't gotten to it yet! The covers are insanely gorgeous though. Great picks! Also, I'm a new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've heard a lot about The Body finder. I might need to give it a read before this new one comes out. thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can not wait for this! It comes out in March?

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Body Finder was so good. I really need to get caught up on this series soon. Great picks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both of these look really good, thanks for sharing =)
    -Shellie

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.