Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #39

Photobucket
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My pick this week is:





Title: The Lost Son
Series: none that I know of
Author: Tamra Torero
Release date: October 9th, 2012

Summary:
Sixteen-year-old Jacob has always been able to charm his way out of trouble with the law. But when he’s sentenced to work at a family Christmas tree farm in place of Cody Matthews—a boy killed in Jacob’s last DUI—Jacob is in for a harsh reality check. This emotional story of loss, love, and redemption is impossible to put down.

 Why I want to read it:

1) I love contemporary stories. Somehow they're so much more realistic. (duh)
2) The cover reminds me of Christmas with all it's magic and miracles and stuff...
3) Well, I just want to know more about Jacob. Has he learned the consequences of his actions?

So how about you? What amazing book are you waiting on this week?  

8 comments:

  1. This sounds really good. I've been getting into the contemporary stories a lot more lately. They seem to hit me a lot harder. I am definitely putting this on my list.

    Here's Our WoW

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh this definitely sounds like an interesting story! I'll have to check it out, thanks for sharing!!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve never heard of this one but it sounds really good.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cover! I hadn't heard about this book before, so thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want this book too!! Great pick! Thanks so much for spotlighting it today. Please check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to mention that The Lost Son is available on Netgalley!!

      Delete
  6. Haven't heard of this one! Sounds interesting!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.