Friday, September 28, 2012

Follow Friday #31

Photobucket

Follow Me Friday is a book meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. #FF is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog :)


The question this week is:


What is the BIGGEST word you've seen used in a book lately - that made you stop and look it up? Might as well leave the definition & book too.

 
My answer:

I honestly don't know. I don't remember such things. I do know I've looked up some words, even in my recent reads, but what those words were... no clue.

Well, what's your answer?

Please leave links to your FF's, so I can stop by!! Oh, and if you're a new follower, let me know so I could return the favor!

14 comments:

  1. Yeah I know I have in the past too, but don't remember what they were! But usually I can infer the meaning of difficult words by the sentences surrounding it.

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that sometimes happens to me too! It took me a while to think up a word that I had to look up. New follower! :D

    Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally understand. Even for my word, I couldn't remember where I read it!

    Old follower.

    Christina@ Ensconced in YA
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a tough one!

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/09/follow-friday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no clue either. Then today my audiobook started including vocabulary words from the mc so I was golden!

    My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a hard time thinking of a word too! :) Thanks for stopping by my FF post! I've followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My answer was pretty much the same, was a difficult question this week. New follower.

    Check out my FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm always too lazy to look up words! I just use context clues or my Kindle dictionary.

    New follower :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even when I don't know a word, I quite lazy about looking them up...

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was a hard question to answer. Have a great weekend.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I'm a new follower via GFC and Networked Blogs =)
    Rinn
    http://rinnreads.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/feature-follow-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with you, it's the same for me.

    old follower

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there!

    New Follower.

    This is the link to my FF
    http://onlectus.blogspot.com/2012/09/friday-feature-and-follow-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's definitely hard to remember if I've looked up a word, mostly because they don't make an impact!. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.