Monday, September 3, 2012

Book review: Pledged by Gwynneth White

Pledged (Soul Wars Saga, #1)NOTE: I was given this book to review by the author, Gwynneth White.

I never thought that this review would be so difficult to write. I don't even know where to begin, or how to rate the novel. I hope I get some insight as the words appear on the screen. At any rate, just please don't think I'm being hateful or anything. I'm just being honest.

Firstly, let me say that I had great expectations about Pledged. So great in fact, that when I started reading it, they came crushing down on me. Not cool, I know, but that's what usually happens when a book doesn't turn out to be what you've thought it would be.

To read full review, please click here.

2 comments:

  1. I hate when that happens, too. That is kind of how I felt after reading Kissing Shakespeare. I had such high hopes for that book, but then it was sooo not what I thought it was going to be. Also I wanted to let you know that your twitter has been hacked and you change your password. I have been getting strange DMs from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pass has been changed, I hope the ridiculous messages stop ..

      Delete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.