Friday, March 16, 2012

Follow Friday #8

Photobucket


Follow Me Friday is a book meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. #FF is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog :)


The question this week is:

What is the best book you’ve read in the last month? What is the worst book you’ve read in the last month?

Oh, hmmm, just let me check out which books I've read this month (I take it that you mean the past 30 days). *Runs of to Goodreads*
Okay! Got them.
The book that really got my heart beating in this past month was "Solitary" by Travis Thrasher. I know a lot of you have seen this book on my Follow Friday posts, but what can I say - I simply LOVED IT!!! My review can be found here .


And the book that I almost hated was "The book of lost fragrances" by M.J.Rose. I expected so much from that book, and it turned out to be less than mediocre. Here's my review if you want to know my detailed thoughts.


What are your choices for best/worst book of the month?