Sunday, December 15, 2013

Top 5: Sci-Fi and Fantasy books of 2013

As promised, here's another one of my top 5 series. Today I'm wrapping up the Sci-Fi and Fantasy books I've read in 2013.

Now, as I looked on my Goodreads shelves I was quite disappointed. Why on earth have I read so few books of this genre? I love Sci-Fi and Fantasy so what's happened. I'll tell you what - contemporary happened for me this year. I just couldn't get my hands away from all those incredible contemp novels that kept on coming out!

I solemnly promise to behave from now on and expand on my reading, though!

So, here are the nominees:
#5


#4


#3


#2



 #1

If you have something to say, now's the time to do so! I LURVE your comments!

Oh, and also, if you didn't notice, I've got a giveaway of WHITE HOT KISS by JLA going on. Click the image on the right sidebar to navigate to the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.