Sunday, May 13, 2012

Book Review: "Rainbow's End" by several authors

Rainbow's End
NOTE: I received this book from Netgalley in return of an honest review.

Okay, so this isn't a YA book, although there's no reason why a teen shouldn't read it. I mean, it's got romance, but the most intimate thing is kissing. So yeah, anyone 15+ should be able to read it and get the most of it.

I liked it very much because it also was Christian themed, and Christian romance is just so good! I mean, finding the road to the Lord is a miracle all on it's own. But finding romance with the right person...? Well, it's just amazing :) (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.