Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #44

Photobucket
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My pick this week is:


Title: HURT
Series: The Solitary Tales, Book 4 (finale)
Author: Travis Thrasher
Release date: January 1st, 2013

Summary:

His Rebellion Will Soon Turn to Hope.
When Chris Buckley first encountered the mysteries of creepy Solitary, North Carolina, he had little idea how far he would fall into the town’s shadows. After losing the love of his life, Chris tried to do things his way. He hunted answers. Then he gave up trying to find them. But now Chris comes back to Solitary knowing there’s a purpose for his being there. As he watches his place in a twisted and evil bloodline become clear, Chris waits for the last battle—and wonders who will be left when he finally makes his stand. The fourth and final book in the Solitary Tales shines light into deep darkness as Chris’s journey to Solitary comes to a dramatic close.

 Why I want to read it:

You can't believe how long I've waited for this book to come out!!! And I finally got it on Netgalley!!!! I'm so SUPER EXCITED, you can't believe it!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED The Solitary Tales. There's mystery, love, hurt... all the drama and then some!

So how about you? What amazing book are you waiting on this week?  

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    This sounds interesting, though I haven't read this series. I think I'll look it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh interesting! Haven't heard of this either but I hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of these but it sounds interesting. I'll have to check these out. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one! It sounds very interesting though! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds awesome. Cool cover as well. Thanks for sharing, Vanya! :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard of this series. Hope you enjoy it, though. :)
    Here's my Wednesday post.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, seems awesome ;) Glad you got accepted :D Hope you enjoy ;)
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.