Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #41

Photobucket
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My pick this week is:


Title: Enchantment
Series: Spellbound, Book 3
Author: Nikki Jefford 
Release date: November 2012

Summary:
In the third and final installment of the Spellbound series, Graylee Perez (the duplicate), goes to Spain for a summer of escape. There she meets new friends and comes face to face with her old adversary, Adrian Montez.

When Gray tries to setup a spell that will banish Adrian from her life, she inadvertently falls under a love spell instead.

Charlene returns, having hijacked a new body, for one final battle between the twins.


 Why I want to read it:

Well, I loved the two previous installments in this series, and I'm waiting for book 3 with great anticipation! I can't wait to see what happens between Gray and Adrian and how they're gonna deal with Charlene :)))

So how about you? What amazing book are you waiting on this week?  

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to start this series since I bought book 1 for my kindle. And I LOVEEE the covers for these. So pretty. Great pick, Vanya!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.