Tuesday, October 30, 2012

In her shoes ~ 30 ~

Every Tuesday I will pick a character I've read about recently, perhaps even the week before, and try putting myself in her shoes. What things would I do differently? What have I learned from her behavior? That kind of thing. You are welcome to participate if you want, just please link back, so we could build a nice community of followers. Thanks!!! :)


All The Broken Pieces featured one very brave young lady, who captured my attention in the most spectacular way. Liv was in a coma after a frightening car accident. She doesn't remember anything when she wakes up. She doesn't know who she is, who her parents are, or what happened.

She accepts her parents' story for what happened, but all the while feeling in her gut that something is terribly wrong.

Going through an assortment of weird events, Liv keeps her mind around. Even with all the broken memories that keep popping in her mind, she doesn't break down. She's so strong and brave that I am in awe with her.

Through all the different events, Liv stays true to her new self - she respects people, she doesn't defy authority, she is just really nice and open. I really truly loved her!

Who's shoes would you like to step into this week?

2 comments:

  1. Liv seems like a very interesting character! I've always had my eyes on this novel and I can't wait to pick it up

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liv sounds like an amazing character. Very strong. I can't wait to read this novel. I love Cindi as well. She is awesome.

    Thanks for sharing, Vanya!

    My In Her Shoes post :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.