Monday, October 29, 2012

Book review: Duplicity by Nikki Jefford

Duplicity (Spellbound #2)Thank you Nikki for letting me review Duplicity! It was a very nice continuation to Entangled, and I really enjoyed it!

The writing style was once again entertaining, making me want to read until the end of the book. And to yearn for more after I was finnished. I can honestly not wait for Enchantment, Book 3 to come out, so I could have a closure for Graylee and Charlene's story.

So what can I say? Duplicity took my beloved characters, Gray and Raj, on an entirely new level. They grew into their roles and became better people.

To read full review, please click here.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read Entangled, but maybe I'll have to check it out. The cover of this one made me smile because the girl looks like she was modeled on Ashley Simpson. Just sayin.' :D Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.