Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #30



Photobucket








Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My pick this week is:




Title: Confessions of an Angry Girl
Series:  Confessions, book 1
Author: Louise Rozett
Release date: August 28th, 2012

Summary:
Rose Zarelli, self-proclaimed word geek and angry girl, has some CONFESSIONS to make... #1: I'm livid all the time. Why? My dad died. My mom barely talks. My brother abandoned us. I think I'm allowed to be irate, don't you?

#2: I make people furious regularly. Want an example? I kissed Jamie Forta, a badass guy who "might" be dating a cheerleader. She is now enraged and out for blood. Mine.

#3: High school might as well be Mars. My best friend has been replaced by an alien, and I see red all the time. (Mars is red and "seeing red" means being angry-get it?)

Here are some other vocab words that describe my life: Inadequate. Insufferable. Intolerable.

(Don't know what they mean? Look them up yourself.) (Sorry. That was rude.)




Why I want to read it:

First, just look at the cover, doesn't it whisper to you? And second, I love a girl with issues. I'd really love to see how the author described the sparky, angry attitude. I think it'd be a fun read. And, Harlequin were so good to let me read the eARC :) I"m so happy! I hope to get to it soon! :)



So how about you? What amazing book are you waiting on this week? 

GIVEAWAY REMINDER:


Two giveaways are currently running at my blog. You can check them out and participate here 

Oh, and please leave links to your WOW posts, so I can stop by! Thanks!