Friday, July 13, 2012

Follow Friday #23



Photobucket

Follow Me Friday is a book meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. #FF is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog :)


The question this week is:

What drove you to start book blogging in the first place?
 
My answer:

 Honestly? Well, there were a couple of reasons, the first one being my love for books and my desire to share my opinions of what I've read with the internet community. The second one was the interaction that a blog provides with other similarly interested bloggers. And the third reason was my desire to share my own work with all of you guys who stop by and read my posts :) If you're interested in reading anything my fingers have produced, you can just click here


Well, that's my answer, what's yours?

Please leave links to your FF's, so I can stop by!! Oh, and if you're a new follower, let me know so I could return the favor!

Also, I want to remind you about the giveaway of "Fractured Light"that's going on at the moment. Please visit this post for more information and the Rafflecopter.