Friday, July 20, 2012

Follow Friday #24





Photobucket

Follow Me Friday is a book meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. #FF is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog :)


The question this week is:

Christmas in July!
if some one to give you a book gift card to buy 2 books of any price which ones would you buy???
 
My answer:

 Oh, that's a slightly tough one. There are just so many! But I think I'd definitely pre-order "Clockwork Princess" by Cassandra Clare and then perhaps "The Last Echo" by Kimberly Derting.







Well, that's my answer, what's yours?

Please leave links to your FF's, so I can stop by!! Oh, and if you're a new follower, let me know so I could return the favor!

Also, I want to remind you about the giveaway of "Pledged" that's going on at the moment. Please visit The Giveaways Page for more information and the Rafflecopter.