Saturday, December 17, 2011

What I did

Right, so I've been trying to figure out a way to have three dynamic pages on one blog, but everybody says it's impossible. Apparently the pages that blogger offers are all static, so I can't put active/dynamic content on them. Well, that really sucks, since I need all three of those pages to be modifiable, to be blogs of themselves.

So, in order to solve that problem, I had to make 2 additional blogs, and connect all three with a Link List. So far it works, but unless I post an entry mentioning my new posts on the other two blogs, there's no way for individual followers to know that I've done anything. Either this, or people would need to follow all three blogs, which is totally beside the point.

My decision so far, and I think it's kind of the best for the moment, is to just post a comment on the home blog whenever I add new entries to the other two blogs. Then everyone will know when and where to look for what. It's confusing, and a pain too, but I don't seem to be able to help it.

Well, for now, I'll be moving and adding all my reviews to the book review blog, which is accessible through the menu on top of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.