Sunday, December 18, 2011

Currently Reading...

I began reading "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. I thought that after all the great reviews and recommendations, it would be worth it, but I was wrong. It is so full of descriptions, the action is too parsed and nothing really happens in the first third of the book.
Disappointed, that's how I feel. Because I expected something superior, like Cassie Clare. But... to me, it's not all that good.
Yet, I will go on and read it till the end, so I could post my review later.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vanya, I can't wait to read your review...I to started Hunger Games and then put it down, I have never picked it back up. I will keep my eye out for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I've posted it already, in the Book Review page. Check it out when you have time ;)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.