Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New books...

Hello everybody!
I just jumped to the Deadline Dames blog today, just in time to see the new releases for this week. You can get a glimpse of them here http://www.deadlinedames.com/new-release-tuesday-25/ Of course, the list isn't particularly full, but they've got some really nice titles on there. My interest was captured by these:
and .
What do you think?

Now, I'm almost done with my Christmas story, which is the first short story I'm planning to publish here on my blog, and I've been wondering whether to paste the story right in the blog body under the Monthly Story Treat tab, or should I upload the file and make it available for download? Or perhaps I should do both?? Let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.