Monday, January 28, 2013

Book review: Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep

Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy, #1)

This is one of those books with a huge fan club, which I end up being disappointed with. Seriously, I can't understand what all the commotion is about.

Firstly, the main character being a gypsy sort of bothered me. That's because everyone has this incredibly romantic understanding of gypsies, which is soooo untrue. Maybe it was true in the middle ages or something. But today... let me say that it's as far from the truth as the Earth is from the Sun. Perhaps that's fine because this is a work of fiction and you know, it's written so it would be likeable. But I just couldn't like it.

To see full review, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.