Friday, January 11, 2013

Follow Friday #36

Photobucket

Follow Me Friday is a book meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. #FF is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. In order to join in the fun, all you need is well . . . A book blog :)


The question this week is:


If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exist what would it be and why?

 
My answer:

Definitely no vamps, weres, zombies or the likes in my world. 

The only one I can think of are angels. But I know they're real so, does that count?


Well, what's your answer?

Please leave links to your FF's, so I can stop by!! Oh, and if you're a new follower, let me know so I could return the favor!

If you're interested in acquiring a copy of All the Broken Pieces by Cindi Madsen, which by the way is an AWESOME book, please enter this giveaway! Good luck and happy holidays!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Of course I want the angels that are fiercely protective of humanity. Read one series that I need getting back to...and maybe Nalini's was like that too...where some of the angels are not receptive to humans.

    So just the good angels please!

    That's pretty much my answer to anything paranormal!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely be a warlock or a shadowhunter!
    New follower!
    This is my blog :)
    http://bookfixation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember watching an old X-files episode with angels (I think season 5?) and it was pretty freaky. It made me rethink wanting angels active on Earth! But angels are a much better option than zombies for sure. They might smite sinners, but they won't eat our brains :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.