Friday, January 13, 2012

A Ton of books to read!!!

Oh goodness! I've got so many books to review!!! Isn't it awesome??

Here's the list so far:
1. "Beg for Mercy" by Shannon Dermott
2. "Something Witchy This Way Comes" by Veronica Blade
3. "Revealing Eden" by Victoria Foyt
4. "Alias Dragonfly" by Jane Singer
5. "The Merchant's Daughter" by Melanie Dickerson
6. "Poison Most Vial" by Benedict Carey
7. "Alienation" by Jon Lewis
8. "Candlewax" by C Bailey Sims
9. "Trick or Treat" by Richie Tankersley Cusick
10. "Emerald City" by Alicia K. Leppert
11. "Shades of Truth" by Naomi Kinsman
12. "The Book of Lost Fragrances" by M.J.Rose

Have you heard any of those titles? Read any? Let me know what you thought :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.