Thursday, January 12, 2012

To review or not to review???



Have you ever picked up a book that sounded absolutely amazing only to find out that it's not at all what you expected it to be?? What do you do when that happens?

I'm in a bit of a dilemma about something of the sort right now. You see, I was sooo excited about reading "Witchy, Witchy" by Penelope King, seeing that her Demonblood series was so totally fabulous I couldn't put the books down... And now that I actually started reading it... I'm really disappointed. *sigh*  I'm 18% in and I already find myself wanting to skip over all the unnecessary droning and dull musings :(((

What's worse - so far the story reminds me so much of "The Secret Circle" by L.J.Smith, it's not even funny. I mean, seriously, the plot feels so terribly the same, it's annoying.
And thinking about the hundreds other books waiting on my pile to be read... is it worth it to even finish this one???

I guess I'll figure it out as I go. For now, I'll just go study for my Saturday exam.

Have a gorgeous day!

~ Vanya

2 comments:

  1. I'd say just move on to another book. You could always come back to it later, if you want, but there's plenty of other books out there in the sea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, and I've got so many to review, it's not even funny. I"m happy though! LOVE books :))

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.