Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #9


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My pick this week is:








Title: Camp Payback
Series: Camp Boyfriend, Book #2
Genre: contemporary romance
Audience: YA
Author: J.K.Rock
Release date: April 29th, 2014
Publisher:  Spencer Hill Press

Summary:

Alex has big plans for camp this year, starting with making it the best summer ever. Having fun and breaking some rules will get her the payback she wants against her parents and her ex-boyfriend. Because of his disgusting texts, she's headed to a super strict all-girls school in the fall. Then she meets Javier and revenge doesn't seem nearly as important as getting to know the troubled loner determined to keep a low profile at camp. But Alex's trouble-magnet personality and Javier's need to stay in the background don't mix nearly as well as their irresistible chemistry. With her home life eroding under her feet and her last year of summer camp speeding to a close, Alex wants to make her mark on the world and squeeze every bit of fun out of her time with Javier. Too bad her old plans for revenge turn back on her just in time to ruin everything. Will she lose Javier too?
 Why I want to read it:

I've heard so much about this series, when I saw them on NG yesterday, I requested both books. I really really hope they turn out to be good.


So how about you? What amazing book are you waiting on this week?  

4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a gooood book! I have to add it to my TBR list! Thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but I do hope that you thoroughly enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds GREAT!! I never went to summer camp myself, so I would definitely enjoy reading this! And she meets a new guy, too, which makes it an even BETTER read! I like the title, as well. This is sure to be a fun read.

    Thanks for sharing, and for commenting on my WOW, as well!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love books about summer camp. I never went--I was a 'fraid-y-cat. So this sounds like a cute read! Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier this week!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.