Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #10


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My pick this week is:








Title: Secret North
Series: The Wishes Series, Book #4
Genre: contemporary romance
Audience: NA
Author: G.J. Walker-Smith
Release date: May 2nd, 2014
Publisher:  Self-published

Summary:

Ryan Décarie could literally charm the pants off anyone. It was his biggest talent and his biggest downfall.
When he crosses paths with Bente Denison five long years after breaking her heart, sparks fly.
Trying to convince her that he’s finally ready for something more serious isn’t easy – and the reason why is simple.
He’s never had anything serious.
Totally clueless when it comes to meaningful relationships, Ryan’s in dire need of guidance, and it comes from the most unlikely source imaginable – his four-year-old niece, Bridget.
 Why I want to read it:

I've been waiting for this book for AGES, ya'll!!!! I LOVE ALL of G.J. Walker-Smith's novels/novellas. They're intricate, they're impossible to put down. Completely intoxicating. And even though they're self-published, I've not found any need for editing in them. I ADORE THIS LADY and the incredible penmanship that she's got.


So how about you? What amazing book are you waiting on this week?  

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so when I first saw this book, I did a double take, because it's the same picture as the one on One & Only by Viv Daniels. O&O was one of my fave books last year and it's also a NA, self-published romance...so now I'm totally inclined to try out Secret North, especially after your glowing comments!

    Thanks for sharing - going on my TBR!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! Totally new to me! Doesn't sound like my kind of read, but I still hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.