Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My pick this week is:




Title: Roses are Red... Violet is Dead
Series: Blood So Violet, Book 1
Genre: horror/thriller
Audience: YA
Author: Monica-Marie Vincent
Release date: March 24th, 2015
Publisher: Booktrope Publishing

Summary:





Violet Sumner has a stalker.
Between her largely dysfunctional family of two and the friends she doesn’t feel particularly close to, Violet thinks he’s the least of her problems. What she fails to understand is that the guy is no prankster and soon people turn up dead or missing. Because of her.
Things change when Violet’s best friend disappears and realization sinks in that the stalker means business. Denial put aside, Violet has no other option but to accept the help of police Sergeant Willard Kelley and his rather sweet protégé, to come to terms with the seriousness of the situation.
Yet nothing could’ve prepared her for her close up with the psycho.
Who will survive in this tale of obsession and misplaced devotion?


  
Why I want to read it:
Because I'm into thrillers and stalkers and such stories. It reminds me of Made for You by Melissa Marr and The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston. Not to mention that I read the first 8 chapters (available through the author's site!) and I'm hooked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.