Monday, May 6, 2013

Book review: Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland

Nantucket Blue
NOTE: I received Nantucket Blue from Netgalley. Thanks for the opportunity!

This is a book about friendship; a book about love; a book about making mistakes and searching for forgiveness. It's a book of growing up and realizing that standing up to the challenge is what can get you to move on - not succumbing to regret and guilt. A book where love develops over time, and not straight away. A book that teaches to expect the unexpected, to trust your instincts, to be brave and hardworking.

It's also a book that's underlain with grief and pain and all sorts of wrong decision. And all sorts of right ones. It's a book where friendship and love actually have a meaning.

Full review is available thru this link.

Book comes out on May 7th. Happy reading, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.