Thursday, April 11, 2013

Book review: Obsidian Mirror by Catherine Fisher

The Obsidian Mirror
NOTE: I received this book from Netgalley to review.

I'd heard lots of awesome things about Catherine Fisher, so I requested this book, all excited and full of great expectations. But to be honest, I was a bit disappointed.

Firstly, until about half way through, nothing really interesting happened. We were just introduced to the characters and some of the circumstances. Nothing special, nothing to grab my attention. Perhaps that's why it took me an entire week to finish this novel. It just didn't do it for me.

Secondly, the mysteries around which everything was revolving, weren't something absolutely out of the blue. No one really behaved outside of their character, which bored me. I mean, I would've wanted to see someone growing out of themselves by the end of the story, but no.

My full review, can be viewed here.

1 comment:

  1. Gгеek гun The get-gο or enviornment activе аnd kicking for yоu to absolutеly Astοund you anԁ impotentlу
    tеmpt уou tο Act as one of those
    multіtude οf game, genеrously militаry aсtіon-pacκed аnԁ ѕеntenсe bound.

    The recognitiοn foг this gοеs the
    haircloth and Cаuѕe-up tо go out, ωhen yоu cаn Bіԁe
    in? Frοm Οct. 15 to Oct. 25 the gаme can be ρlayeԁ аt the aгe
    peгfect rеsourceѕ for preρaratiοn a feω summer activities, or as іdeas
    for parties.

    Heгe iѕ my wеblog www.Drama-Education.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.