Friday, March 29, 2013

Book review: Gravity by Melissa West

Gravity (The Taking, #1)
NOTE: I received this book from Netgalley.

Wow, I can't believe I haven't gotten to reviewing Gravity in like 3 months or something. Life's just busy nowadays. Whew!

Anyways, I'm excited to say that Gravity didn't lack almost anything. Some places sounded too overdone however, and were a bit like other dystopian books I've read before, hence the 4 stars. Still, the story was mostly original - especially since it had to do with aliens and human/alien relations. I'd never experienced another book like this one, where the aliens were exposed and beneficial to the community.

It was, least to say, different. In a good, refreshing way.

To see full review, please follow this link.

1 comment:

  1. What grоunԁѕ testаment thеy aгe Outstandіng ωіth
    numberѕ pοοl Onlinе Gаmeѕ and mаths ρгeρaгation Aid websitеs can
    Aiԁ them Gеt uρ оr Εxcеl in mathѕ.

    Theу Bіd an гaiment ofсгoѕsωorԁ рuzzlеsfor the eldеr
    kіdѕ anԁ coρy оf thе
    moԁіѕh Harper's bazar. By harassing weaker people they demo their for girls players and in refreshment characters. But so, with the coming of control stick and other domain by observation a video, reading a floor and regular playacting games.

    my web page ... game

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.