Saturday, February 9, 2013

Book Review: Hurt by Travis Thrasher

Hurt: A Novel

Wow! Just WOW!!! What a conclusion to an amazing series!! Thrasher has done the impossible and finished this series with a blast!

I was a bit afraid to read Hurt, wondering whether it would be a disappointment, or not. It turned out my fears were unnecessary. Just like the rest of the novels in the Solitary Series, Hurt was amazing. It left me breathless, and pleasantly satisfied.

Hurt was full of mysteries and revelations. Everything that got started in Solitary, Gravestone and Temptation found it's conclusion here, in Hurt. The sacrifices and demon ceremonies we witnessed before, now made sense. The power of God shone brighter and brighter the further the story developed, even though there was a time when the blackness threatened to cast a shadow over the characters forever.

To read full review, please click here.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to know the series ended satisfactorily. sometimes there is such a build up that it can't be done. :-)

    Anna @ http://emaginette.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.