Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #34

Photobucket


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My pick this week is:



Title: River's Recruit

Series:  Sanctuary Series, book 1
Author: Charlotte Abel
Release date: Fall, 2012

Summary:
Devastated by the death of his identical twin, Jonathan McKnight flees into the Sawatch Mountain Wilderness. He seeks redemption, but all he finds is trouble … and a beautiful young woman named River that belongs to a primitive and dangerous cult.
Jonathan wants to rescue River and take her back to his world. River wants to recruit him. Fate has other plans for both of them.

Want to know more? Read the excerpt here. 

 Why I want to read it:

1) Because Charlotte Abel is a very skilled writer. I loved her Channie series, and am really intrigued by this new one;
2) Did you read that excerpt? Well what are you waiting for???


So how about you? What amazing book are you waiting on this week? 

GIVEAWAY REMINDER:


One giveaway is currently running at my blog. You can check it out and participate here 

Oh, and please leave links to your WOW posts, so I can stop by! Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. This does sound good and I like River's active role. Also, how jealous am I of the girl on the cover? I wish I had a bow an arrow! Thanks for sharing :)
    My WoW
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that looks interesting! Haven't heard of it before!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.