Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #33

Photobucket


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My pick this week is:



Title: The Lost Prince
Series:  The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, book 1
Author: Julie Kagawa
Release date: October 23rd, 2012

Summary:
Don't look at Them. Never let Them know you can see Them.

That is Ethan Chase's unbreakable rule. Until the fey he avoids at all costs—including his reputation—begin to disappear, and Ethan is attacked. Now he must change the rules to protect his family. To save a girl he never thought he's dare to fall for.

Ethan thought he had protected himself from his older sister's world—the land of Faery. His previous time in the Iron Realm left him with nothing but fear and disgust for the world Meghan Chase has made her home, a land of myths and talking cats, of magic and seductive enemies. But when destiny comes for Ethan, there is no escape from a danger long, long forgotten.

My name is Ethan Chase. And I may not live to see my eighteenth birthday.
 Why I want to read it:

Do I need to actually answer the question? Because really... gorgeous guy... faeries... Julie Kagawa... Hello? And that totally awesome excerpt I read from the Iron Prince, which was included in the Immortal Rules.... Of course I'd want to read it!!!! And guess what? I got it from Netgalley!!!! So Ya-hoo!!! :DDD


So how about you? What amazing book are you waiting on this week? 

GIVEAWAY REMINDER:


One giveaway is currently running at my blog. You can check it out and participate here 

Oh, and please leave links to your WOW posts, so I can stop by! Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. I still need the read the Iron Fey series. Is this a spinoff already? I am so behind... Maybe this will get my but in gear and make me read them in anticipation for The Lost Prince. Check out my WoW
    -Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I'm reading this now! Loving it too. It's up on Netgalley in case you hadn't heard! That's where I got my copy.

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pick! I still need to read the series but it sounds so good!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great WOW. I love this series. AND ITS ON NETGALLEY? I'm heading over there now to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover. Need to read the Iron Fey series. Thanks for sharing :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for dropping by!

    Love the cover. I am starting The Iron Fey series this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! I still have to catch up in this series. Hopefully I can catch up before this comes out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one sounds amazing. I still haven't read the Iron Fey series so I'll have to read them first but this one is definitely on my to-read list! Thanks for stopping by my WOW.
    Marti@SBBCreviews

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.