Thursday, April 12, 2012

Book Review: "Artemis Fowl and the Arctic Incident

The Arctic Incident

This is the second book in the Artemis Fowl series, that I got from Netgalley to review. Here are my thoughts of it:

Another awesome book for readers of all ages. Yes, I mean 7 thru 77. This series is kind of like Harry Potter - it's good for children and adults alike, because it's funny and entertaining, and tells a story of bravery, taking risks, and thinking with your head.

I loved the action packed scenes, as well as those where Artemis's genius came into play. Of course, his plans are always risky, at the very edge of success, but with the help of his fairy friends, everything manages to go smoothly.

My particular interest was spiked when... (more)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.