Thursday, July 12, 2012

Book Review: One Moment by Kristina McBride

One Moment

NOTE: I received this book from Netgalley to review.

Oh.My.Gosh! This book was AMAZING! It was so completely different, so mind-blowing and so all-consuming that I feel like I'm floating in the air, now that I've finished it. It was pretty short, so it didn't take me too long to get to the end. Besides, the story was so enthralling that it had me pulled in from the very first page. And it never let me go.

At first, I thought that perhaps all the flashbacks that were used to put the pieces together, might ruin the story somehow, but they didn't. If anything, they made it sound so much more realistic, so much more true. And I can say that this is one of those books that have a ring of their own. A sound that makes you think of all the good things and all the bad things in life, and how just one moment could ruin or lift up your entire world and it would never be the same again. (read full review here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.