Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #25


Photobucket



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

My pick this week is:




Title: Sovereign Hope
Series:  Hope Series, Book 1
Author: Frankie Rose
Release date: July 1st, 2012

Summary:
Everyone has a soul

Some are just worth more than others

Farley Hope was seventeen when her mother disappeared. In the last six months not much has changed, except that her eighteenth birthday came and went and still no sign of Moira. Her life is just as complicated as it always was. Since her father died in a car crash before she was even born, she’s officially parentless, and to top it all off she’s still suffering from the hallucinations. Mind-splitting, vivid hallucinations- the kind prone to induce night terrors and leave you whimpering under your covers like a baby.

The last thing on her mind is boys. Farley is on break from St. Judes’ when she meets Daniel. It’s not some casual run in at a party, or even a blind date with friends, though. Daniel is the guy following her in his 1970′s Dodge Charger; the guy standing at her window in the LA lunch hour traffic, trying to persuade her to leave everything behind and follow him. And he's hot as all hell.

The moment Farley lays eyes on Daniel, everything changes. He is cold and withdrawn, but there are cracks in his harsh veneer- cracks that betray the secrets he is trying so hard to hide. Farley is drawn into a world that will shake apart everything she thought she ever knew. There are truths out there that she must learn: that a person’s soul is their only real currency, and there are people who would do anything to take hers; that loving someone can hurt so much more than hating them; but, most importantly, when your future is predestined, there is little you can do to change it.

Farley Hope is prophesied.

Her coming has been awaited for hundreds of years.

She is destined to end the tyranny of the Soul Reavers.

To do so she must die.


*****

Now guys, there's also an awesome book trailer to go with this absolutely beautiful cover. Check it out!





Why I want to read it:
First, the summary grabbed me from the instant I read it. It's cool, it's different, and it's totally original. So I'd really love to actually read it and see if it truly meets all those points. Second, the cover is just gorgeous. Just look at that design and tell me it's not true. And third, the author provided an eARC for me to review (which will happen as soon as I can put in order my book review list.) 




*************************                                                               ************************


Aaaand, just a quick reminder! There's only one day left to enter your name to win one e-copy and one signed paperback copy of Willow Rose's latest book, Savage. If you're interested, please follow this link to the GIVEAWAY!!!!

So how about you? What amazing book are you waiting on this week?

21 comments:

  1. The cover is pretty! This is new to me but very intriguing! What is up with this girls soul and what does this stalker guy want?! LOL
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered this book yesterday and it went straight on my wishlist, the cover is gorgeous and it sounds like a great story, thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard about this book a lot lately and I can't wait for it's release either :P

    - Kim
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I already love it. Thanks so much for sharing!! This sounds new and exciting, I'm looking forward to it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. The summary sounds really interesting. Thanks for sharing, I haven't heard of this before!

    And thank you for stopping by my blog.
    Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a new to me book, but I want to read it right now! The synopsis sounds so interesting, and very different! And I have total cover-lust over that cover. Thanks so much for sharing, Vanya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one does sound really good. I'm intrigued by Daniel. Thanks for sharing, I've added it to my TBR.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frankly speaking, I've never been stalked by a guy so I don't really know if I'm gonna like it but if he's that hot as you say he is, I say "Why not?" :D

    I agree with everyone who got so excited about this. Thanks for sharing, Vanya1 ;)

    Btw, here’s my WoW post:
    http://thetravelingreader.wordpress.com/2012/06/13/waiting-on-wednesday-15/

    - Mauie (The Traveling Reader)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I hadn't heard of this book but it sounds interesting!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh! This one's new to me! Looks interesting!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm on the tour for this one, too. I just love that cover! Hope to get this one read this weekend!

    Here’s my WoW post! Happy Wednesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well that cover is gorgeous! I will def be checking out the tour stops for this one! :)

    Check out my Wednesday Post :)
    Tabby @Insightful Minds & IM Design Studio

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello intensity! My only issue is the stalker guy. Must there be a stalker dude all the time? :P ...I still want to check it out, though. Oh well. XD

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  14. I received a copy of this to review as well, and I really loved it! Glad to see that you featured it here today, and I hope you do enjoy it when you start reading it.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pick! I haven't heard of this yet but it sounds really interesting. I love the cover too and the trailer is awesome!

    My WOW
    Traci @ The Reading Geek

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sounds like a solid YA/Fantasy read and the trailer is entertaining but I feel like I've "read" this before. I'll wait for your review before picking it up :)

    Talk Supe WoW

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds like a promising good read. I love the sound of it and i also love the cover. Thanks for sharing! :)

    My WoW: http://wishingonashootingstarreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/waiting-on-wednesday-21-mind-games.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  18. This sounds amazing. Love the cover and the concept sounds different. Can't wait for this one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. New to me and the cover is gorgeous!!!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is the first time I've heard of this one and you're right about the summary! Now I want to read it too. Stunning cover btw.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is the first I've heard about this one! Looks intriguing---thanks for bringing it to my attention!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely LOVE comments!!! So, if you stop by my blog, please leave me something nice :)

NOTE: I'm sorry for putting the CAPTCHA back up. I know it can be annoying, but I've gotten so many spam comments in the past week, it's not even funny.